Always flaunted by the perfect smile shown in the movies? Always wanted to have that perfect big, bright smile? Guess what? Cosmetic dentist Gallup NM has made it possible for you! Now, adding to your bit of confidence is as easy as visiting our dental services.
The expert cosmetic dentists present at dental in Gallup NM, focus on restoring your smile via different methods involved in cosmetic dentistry. With expert guidance at your disposal, achieving the perfect smile won’t be a distant dream anymore.
Still wondering what cosmetic dentistry is all about? Let’s find it out…
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental structuring or work that helps you achieve the perfect smile. The process involved in such methods is generally focused on improving the appearance of gums, teeth, and/or bite. Primarily, cosmetic dentistry is a wing of study that focuses on improving dental aesthetics in terms of position, color, size, alignment, shape, and overall smile appearance of the teeth.
Typically, cosmetic dentistry is a branch of study that involves:
- Including dental materials to your gums or teeth – This process can involve gum grafts, porcelain veneers (laminates), bonding, and crowns (caps).
- Eliminating or removing gums or tooth structure – Gingivectomy, Enameloplasty.
- Neither removing nor adding tooth structure, gums, or dental materials – Laser whitening, gum depigmentation, Teeth whitening (bleaching).
- Fixing the alignment of teeth, accompanied by improving the appearance of the face – orthodontics.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry in Gallup NM:
- Cosmetic Bonding – The process of cosmetic bonding is an affordable and convenient method that helps you reshape your tooth, which might have been lost or broken in an accident. Your cosmetic dentist executes a cosmetic bonding treatment in this process where they use a specially designed composite resin to mold it against your tooth. Once done, your dentist will now bond the resin with your tooth to make it complete and reshape your tooth for a seamless finish.
- Porcelain Veneers – The porcelain veneers are a reliable option to help you fix cracks, chips, crooked teeth, and similar problems. Here, the dentist crafts veneers individually into each mold skilfully.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is easily one of the widely used cosmetic dental methods. In this method, your dentist helps you achieve that white, radiant smile that you have always dreamt of!
- Dental Implants – In case you are missing a tooth or want a suitable replacement for the same, you can go for the dental implants. Dental implants are titanium replacement for the natural roots of your tooth. These implants make for one of the most reliable and robust methods to restore your smile.
Restore Your Smile and Your Lost Confidence!
Your smile is perhaps the most highlighted attribute about your face; ensure that you make it flawless in the best possible way. Lastly, while you have cosmetic dentistry at your disposal, always try to maintain oral hygiene naturally!